The VOLCANO Vaporizer is the ultimate system to release the flavor & aroma from herbs, spices, and essential oils. Every VOLCANO is crafted in Germany with food safe, flavorless, and heat resistant materials. Built to exceed the daily demands of professionals and connoisseurs, the precise VOLCANO heat controls gently heat and never burn. The Storz & Bickel 3 Year Warranty is standard with every purchase. The VOLCANO is the only Vaporizer certified by ISO quality manufacturing standards and meets NRTL and UL requirements.
How To Use The Volcano Vaporizer
- Turn ON the HEAT and set the temperature.
- Fill the Filling Chamber.
- Place the Filling Chamber on the VOLCANO and attach the Balloon. Turn ON the AIR.
- Fill the Balloon with vapor. Turn OFF the AIR. Remove the Valve Balloon and Filling Chamber from the VOLCANO.
- Attach the Mouthpiece and apply the vapor.
Here is a useful article with info on Cleaning and Dissasembly of Volcano Vapes. It’s really not to hard to clean the Volcano and you very rarely actually have to clean the Volcano. Overall the Easy Valve is the easier valve system to deal with in my opinion. It’s a lot easier to just throw out a bag and grab a new one. The Solid Valve is a great system as well because it allows you to customize your balloon sizes but overall it takes more time to clean.